Batman, the Batmobile, all related material and the distinctive likeness(es) thereof are Trademarks & Copyright ©1939-2007 DC Comics, Inc. DC Comics is a subsidiary of Warner Bros. Entertainment (part of Time Warner). BatmobileHistory.com is a non-commercial site that is in no way affiliated with these entities, and serves as an educational resource only. It is believed that the text and images used on this site qualify as fair use under United States copyright law in that
- the use of low-resolution images (350px x 175px; unsuitable for use in high-quality reproduction) of all or part a single panel from a comic strip, an interior page of a comic book, or a screenshot from a motion picture, television show are used:
- for identification and critical commentary on the material and its contents;
- to illustrate the issue of the comic book in question;
- to illustrate the periodical comic book series of which this issue is a part;
- to illustrate the scene or storyline depicted; or
- to illustrate the copyrighted character(s) or group(s) depicted on the excerpted panel in question
- no free alternative exists or can be created
- they are used on the English-language site BatmobileHistory.com, hosted on servers in the United States
Any other uses of these images or text may be copyright infringement.
Unless specifically noted, all other content of this site is ©1999-2018 BatmobileHistory.com. If you wish to use any of this content for your publication, please provide a link back to the site.